He is only 10 weeks old, not much bigger than an apple, and weighs only 300 grams. Meet Toody, a Chihuahua from Wroclaw, who is probably the smallest dog in the world.
1. Although Tudi is only three months old and is developing absolutely normally, his size is very small. The height of the baby chihuahua is only 6 centimeters.
2. Toody’s owners have no idea why the dog is so small. And, although the Chihuahua is one of the smallest dog breeds in the world, Toody’s brother, who lives with him under the same roof, is quite a normal size — his weight is about 1.5 kilograms. And Tudi is several times smaller than his brother.
3. If Toody continues to grow at the same rate as now, there is a chance that he will become the new Guinness World Record holder.
However, it is still too early to draw such conclusions — Toody must first become an adult dog, it remains to wait another two months ..
4. Toody is so tiny that he uses a bottle cap instead of a drinking bowl.
5. As a rule, dogs of the Chihuahua breed weigh from 2 to 3 kg. And such small ones as Toody are born extremely rarely.
6. Toody eats only a few pieces of dry food throughout the day.
7. Toody owners always have to look under their feet so as not to step on the crumbs, because it has a beige color and blends perfectly with the color of the floor in the house.
8. Tudy the size of a 50 Polish zloty . Currently, the smallest dog in the world is a long-haired Chihuahua named Boo Boo, whose height is only 10 centimeters and weighs about 700 grams.Tudy has every chance of becoming the smallest dog in the world and getting into the Guinness Book of Records.
9. Toody became a sensation among friends and neighbors of the Tsepli family. Veronica, who is taking care of the baby, complains that now her girlfriends do not come to her, but to Toody.
10. Tiny Toody fits completely in the human hand.